Thanks to the lovely Bek at Crave for nominating me for the Sunshine Award! It’s always so nice to have other bloggers out there recognize that your posts are worth reading – and want to share them with others.
So, here are the rules:
- Link back to the person whom nominated you. (See link above)
- Answer some personal questions.
- Nominate and link up ten more bloggers for the award.
The Questions are:
1. Who is your favorite philosopher? Philosopher? This brings back nightmares to my Classical Rhetoric class back in college. Sorry, I don’t think I can answer this without breaking out in hives…
2. What is your favorite number? 21, because it’s my birthday (it’s actually 1-21-81 … how cool is that??) And 3.
3. What is your favorite animal? I grew up with dogs … check out this awesome pic of my mom’s dog Frank (or, as I call him, Franklin or Frankolantern).
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter? I don’t have a blog-specific Facebook … but you can tweet me @StrongFitSarah
5. What is your favorite time of day? Gym time. I look forward to it – knowing it’s my reward after work gets me through my day!
7. What is your favorite physical activity? This is SO HARD to answer. I like everything – running, lifting, Spinning, Pilates, Piloxing … basically, if it’s challenging, I’ll probably love it. And as you know, I LOVE teaching group fitness J
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Water, water, and more water.
9. What is your favorite flower? Peruvian lillies. Yeah, I know, they’re cheap. But I think they’re pretty.
10. What is your passion? FITNESS!
Now, what blogs do I suggest you check out? Glad you asked… I’ve stumbled upon all of these relatively recently, but I like what I’ve read so far!
Thanks again to Bek for the shout out – much appreciated (you should go check her out now. You know, us group fitness instructors, we stick together). Have a great weekend! Time to settle in for my Clemson game … GO TIGERS!